Any employee dispute can interfere with the successful operations of your business. Whether your business or another employee has been accused of wrongful termination, harassment, discrimination or a breach of contract, you want to resolve the dispute quickly and effectively to ensure the continuing and successful operations of your business.
Experienced Wrongful Termination Attorneys Serving Santa Ana
The attorneys at Jacobs & Dodds are dedicated to effectively representing small to medium-sized businesses in the Orange County area in employment matters and employment disputes.
Our lawyers have more than 30 years of experience defending employers against employment disputes. Contact our law firm for effective and proactive defense of your business operations.
We assert the rights of our business clients in a range of employment law matters, including:
- Employee contracts: Our business transactions attorneys are experienced in drafting employee contracts including severance agreements and non-compete agreements.
- Overtime and wage disputes: We are experienced in disputes involving the California State Labor Board and the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC). We will effectively protect your business and work to quickly resolve disputes involving overtime, unpaid wages and employee breaks.
- Employee handbooks: Our Orange County employment attorneys regularly draft comprehensive employee handbooks to protect business owners from future disputes.
- Employment discrimination defense: We regularly defend clients in discrimination cases involving sex, race, disability, religious preference, sexual orientation and pregnancy.
- Wrongful termination defense: If your business has been accused of wrongful termination or retaliatory termination of employment, we can effectively assert your rights or quickly negotiate a settlement to justly protect your business interests.
Business Counseling and Proactive Defense Against Employment Law Disputes
In addition to litigation and business dispute resolution, we also offer counseling to businesses as a measure to prevent future litigation. We can help you develop an employee handbook to ensure that your employees are aware of their rights and obligations so that your business is proactive in defending against damaging litigation and disputes. Acting as your general counsel, we will provide you with knowledgeable legal advice so you can feel confident in the decisions you make and in your business policies.
Contact Jacobs & Dodds for a free consultation with an experienced business law and transactions attorney or to speak with an experienced Orange County, California, trial lawyer from our firm.
Free initial consultations • Phone calls always free • Extensive trial experience • Located next to John Wayne-Orange County Airport