If your company is considering undertaking a merger or acquisition of another company, speak to a Jacobs & Dodds' attorney. We have over 30 years of legal experience.
Attorney Paul Jacobs has a wide breadth of knowledge when it comes to mergers and acquisitions. Before entering private practice, he was corporate counsel for Thrifty Corporation in Los Angeles. Thrifty Corporation was the parent company for Thrifty Drug Stores, Payless Drug Stores, Big 5 Sporting Goods, Gart Sporting Goods, Crown Books, Trak Auto and Newman Importing. Part of his job as legal counsel was handling the mergers and acquisition for these companies. He has a unique and experienced background in the area of mergers and acquisitions.
Full Service Representation
We have experience helping clients with:
- Identifying investment opportunities and purchasers
- Representing them in preliminary negotiations
- Advising on asset only purchases, stock purchases, management and leveraged buy-outs and mergers
- Advising on opportunities and risks associated with the creation of joint ventures and strategic alliances
- Business formations, including corporations, limited liability companies (LLCs) and limited partnerships
- Drafting and reviewing complex contracts
- Managing due diligence investigations from the buyer and seller's perspective
- Assignment of commercial lease agreements
We understand that a merger or acquisition must be done with great precision and that a smooth transition can mean the difference between a business's success or failure.
Orange County Mergers & Acquisitions Lawyers
Contact Jacobs & Dodds for a free consultation with an experienced business law and transactions attorney or to speak with an experienced trial lawyer from our business law firm.
Free initial consultations • Phone calls always free • Extensive trial experience • Located next to John Wayne-Orange County Airport