Orange County Lawyers
Legal issues can affect every aspect of a business, which is why it is important to be protected. At Jacobs & Dodds we provide ongoing general counsel services to our clients. Legal problems can develop without warning with respect to your company's equity structure, contractual commitments or employment relationships. It is important to know that in these legal situations you have experienced counsel at your side.
As your company's general counsel, Jacobs & Dodds can help you navigate a wide variety of legal issues from beginning to end, including:
- Business formation and selecting the appropriate entity for your venture
- Corporate governance and relations between shareholders, members and partners
- Relationships with executives, professionals, employees or independent contractors
- Contract review services, including customer or vendor contracts, real estate or equipment leases, and software end user agreements
- Opportunities to buy or sell businesses
- Resolving business disputes through negotiation, mediation or litigation
We are a full service business law firm located in the heart of Orange County. The firm handles corporate and limited liability company formation, the drafting of business agreements, the representation of clients that are buying or selling businesses and, when needed, the dissolution of business entities.
At Jacobs & Dodds, we represent more than 350 companies. Our clients come to us because we know what we are doing. They appreciate our ability to provide good solid business advice to keep them safe.
General Counsel for Businesses
Contact Jacobs & Dodds for a free consultation with an experienced business law and transactions attorney or to speak with an experienced Orange County, California, trial lawyer from our firm.
Free initial consultations • Phone calls always free • Extensive trial experience • Located next to John Wayne-Orange County Airport