A business dispute can disrupt the day-to-day operations of your business. Even a minor employee dispute can affect the morale, dedication and general productivity of your business. When faced with a dispute, you want to protect your business interests and resolve any legal issues as soon as possible. At Jacobs & Dodds, we work toward the swift and cost-effective resolution of business disputes.
When a legal dispute threatens the success of your business, we will work toward the cost-effective resolution of your case. Contact our law firm for a free consultation on business litigation.
Skilled Irvine Lawyers Handling Shareholder Disputes and Other Business Litigation
Business disputes erupt every day in the business world for myriad reasons. At Jacobs & Dodds, our focus and goal is to resolve the disputes in the shortest time possible and in the most economical fashion to save you time and money. Informal dispute resolution is applied whenever possible.
When your case is beyond business dispute resolution, we are prepared to take it to court. Our Orange County business litigation lawyers are tenacious in trial preparation and in courtroom advocacy. Partner Paul Jacobs has more than 30 years of litigation experience representing clients from both large and small businesses, ranging from IBM and Carl's Jr. to local family-owned businesses. He has won million-dollar plaintiff judgments and prevented million-dollar judgments by representing defendants who never should have been sued in the first place.
We command business litigation experience in cases such as:
- Contract issues: breach of contract, contract termination, interference with contractual relations and contract enforcement
- Employment disputes: wage and hour disputes, wrongful termination, discrimination cases, employment contract disputes and non-competition agreements
- Real estate: purchase and sale of commercial real estate, leasing issues and commercial landlord-tenant disputes
- Business owner disputes: shareholder derivative actions, partnership agreements, buy/sell agreements and partnership disputes
- Business transaction disputes: selling and buying a business, business formations and breach of contract with suppliers, vendors and other parties
Contact Jacobs & Dodds for a free consultation with an experienced business law and transactions attorney or to speak with an experienced Orange County, California, trial lawyer from our business litigation firm.
Free initial consultations • Phone calls always free • Extensive trial experience • Located next to John Wayne-Orange County Airport